31° static pool – 50 m dynamic pool
19. & 20. October 2024
Register here (aidainternational.org)
AIDA National championship, individual, national (with international guests), no final, world record status, Regulations
BSFZ Südstadt, 1, Liese-Prokop-Platz, Maria Enzersdorf, Lower Austria, 2344, Austria
Accomodation and Transport
Badner Bahn station “Maria Enzersdorf Südstadt”, public transport planner
Highway A2, exit: Mödling SCS, see map
Heuriger Hössl, Eventhotel Pyramide*, Phoenix 7
* reduced rate: 110€ for single and 140€ for double, with code HYDRO2024
Early bird: 90 € (payment until 19.07.2024)
Regular: 105 € (payment until 19.09.2024)
Late: 120 € (payment until 05.10.2024)
Prices above require AIDA membership. For Austrians there is the possibility to gain a temporary Austrian AIDA membership for EUR 5,-.
Non-Austrians without an AIDA membership are required to align directly with their national AIDA association.
Bank: Bank Austria
Recipient: AIDA Austria
Purpose: Hydros 2024 + Your name
For international transfers outside the EU please contact us
Max. 48 athletes
Currently registered athletes: 0
STA (Saturday morning, 31°C pool, depth ~1m in competition area)
DNF (Saturday afternoon, 50m pool, uniform 2m depth)
DYN (Sunday morning, same pool as DNF)
DYNB (Sunday afternoon, same pool as DNF)
Location to be announced…
Subject to change. Final schedule announced two weeks before the competition.
19.10.2024: First competition day
07:00 – 08:30: Registration
08:45 – 09:00: Judge briefing
09:15: First warm-up for STA
10:00: First OT for STA
14:00: First OT for DNF
20.10.2024: Second competition day
09:30: First OT DYN
12:30: First OT DNF
16:00: Medal Ceremony
|Katrin Musil (organizer)|
|Arno Mayrhofer (organizer)|
|Christian “Rossi” Fötinger (main judge)|
|Eva Fröstl (judge)|
|Maja Bozicek (judge)|
|Henriette Kissling (judge)|
|Alice Ruf (medic)|
- Minimum age: 18 years (age 16 and up only with signature of parent or guardian)
- Signed medical certificate (English or German) issued by a physician authorized by law certifying that there are no counter indications to the practice of freediving, no older than 12 months.
- Each athlete must be member of A.I.D.A. International. Ensure you are registered on the website.
- If you are not member of A.I.D.A. International you must pay an additonal 5€ and you will become member of A.I.D.A Austria until end of the year. Note, this is only available for Austrian citizens.
- Only coated weights are allowed in the swimming pool. This will be checked during registration.
- Participation fee needs to be transferred until October 5th, 2024, otherwise the registration is not valid.
- If a participant does not appear for the competition his paid entry fee forfeits. Refund is not possible.
- The official language of this competition is English.
- Photo and video recordings are property of the organizer and will not be handed over. As a result of his registration, the athlete grants the organizer the permission to use all photographs and video recordings for advertising and educational purposes or to publish them.
- A.I.D.A will publish some personal data like name, gender, nationality or age (for instance for the ranking).
- Any other data submitted by the athlete will be stored by A.I.D.A. Austria until up to two years after the competition.
- If you have any question regarding the use of your data please contact us.
- The organizer declines any liability. The participation is at the own risk of each individual.
- The number of participants is limited to 48 starting places (the ranking takes place after complete registration and transferred entry fee).
- If there are more than 48 registrations surplus participants will be placed on a waiting list and may move up if an athlete does not participate (of course, participants on the waiting list will receive a refund of the registration fee if there is no place left for them).
- The athlete has read and understood the regulations of AIDA.
- The athlete must sign the liability release and assumption of risk form available here.